ORTHOTICS AUSTRALIA fits and supply a large range of off the shelve and custom made knee braces to meet the needs of our clients. These can range from a basic knee sleeve all the way up to a high end sports knee brace,
TYPES OF KNEE BRACES THAT WE FIT
•   Post Operative / Rehabilitation Knee Braces.
•   ACL / PCL Knee Braces.
•   Unloading Knee Braces (Joint Degenration Management).
•   Ligament Protection Knee Braces.
•   Patellofemoral Knee Braces.
•   Sports Knee Braces
•   Soft Supports.
KNEE BRACES ARE COMMONLY PRESCRIBED TO
•   Manage patients with joint and/or ligament instability.
•   Management of Mild - Severe uni compartment osteoarthritis.
•   Assist in providing increased mobility and independence whilst assisting patients with their rehabilitation.
•   Help prevent injuries for individuals who have lax ligaments.
•   Long term alternative to athletic taping or taping is not an option for you due to skin allergies, irritations.
•   Active individuals who may require a knee brace to return to sport after sustaining a knee ligament injury.
•   Propioceptive purposes.
Please do not hesitate to give us at Orthotics Australia a call if you require further assistance with your knee bracing needs.